Athens Divorce & Criminal Lawyers Tackle the Tough Cases
Michael S. Brown and Kim T. Stephens
Michael S. Brown and Kim T. Stephens are accomplished Athens criminal and divorce lawyers, dedicated to fighting for their clients' rights in criminal cases and family law cases. Brown and Stephens also help people who have suffered serious personal injury through the fault of others, or suffered harm in business situations due to deception or misleading actions of others.
As family law & criminal lawyers in Athens, Brown and Stephens represent clients in federal, state and local courts throughout the state of Georgia with principal offices located in Athens and Atlanta. They work hard to defend clients involved with:
- Contested and uncontested divorce cases
- High-asset and high-risk divorce cases
- Emotionally charged child custody and child support cases
- Criminal and civil cases involving heavy media scrutiny
- Serious felony criminal cases in federal, superior and state courts
- Misdemeanor, ordinance violations and traffic offense cases
- DUI and MIP
- Student issues including student judiciary proceedings, landlord/tenant disputes, local court hearings, etc.
We invite you to contact us by telephone or email so we may discuss your case and answer any questions you have about hiring a professional and experienced attorney. We never charge for the initial consultation.